Enhance Your Acquisition Capabilities
If you buy businesses frequently, chances are you have an acquisitions team that is experienced in valuing assets, structuring transactions, recasting financials for lenders, doing cash flow modeling and planning for how it will integrate with your business. If this is not a regular part of your work, these issues can create challenges that undermine your acquisition and its potential positive impact.Cetane Associates can supplement your in-house acquisition team, ensuring that your acquisition makes sense, goes smoothly and doesn’t generate unintended consequences.
We Don’t Find Acquisition Targets for Buyers, but We Can Assist You With:
- Preparing a comprehensive and well-reasoned assessment of value.
- Analysis of financial data provided by your seller, including restating of earnings to ensure an accurate picture for you or your lenders.
- Projections that show the true impact the acquisition will have on your business earnings and cash flow going forward.
- Insight into potential issues that may arise as you integrate your new company and suggestions for ways to integrate successfully.
- Transaction structure suggestions that can minimize taxes, create common ground for you and your seller and bridge any negotiating sticking points between you and the seller.
- Support for your attorney and accountant who may not handle fuel company sales on a regular basis.
Our team has exceptional experience in M&A transactions with companies of all sizes in the home services industries. They’ve participated in more than 550 transactions, ranging in size from $1 million to $100 million. They’ve owned, sold, or operated divisions of companies. Our professionals have in-house assets that are well versed in legal, accounting and financing aspects of getting transactions done.
It’s likely that any acquisition will involve a large commitment of resources, and have long-term ramifications. We can help ensure the best possible outcome. Schedule a confidential conversation to explore how we can bring value to your acquisition process.