Prepare for Success
Whenever possible, the best time to plan for a sale is years before you want the event to happen. That way you can take steps that put you in position to maximize your company’s value when it is time to sell.
- How much could your company sell for if you went to market it today?
- What improvements will generate the greatest ROI?
- Are there any accounting, operational or environmental issues that need to be resolved?
- What aspects of your company may be underperforming benchmarks?
- What are the tax implications, and are there steps to be taken ahead of time to minimize them?
We do this kind of planning for dozens of propane and heating oil companies every year. Even if you ultimately decide not to sell, our review can help you generate more success.
Talk to one of our advisors now with complete confidentiality, and start putting your dreams in motion.